Sunday 9 August 2015

Decisions decisions

Hi there!

Time for another little life ramble with Daisy. This is one I think I have to figure out for myself, but figured I'd share what's going on in my life right now.

I'll just jump straight into it. I started driving lessons a few months back, and although I've been enjoying it, lately I've lost my love for it and don't really have the get up and go for it anymore. I live around an hour away from where I work, so driving (especially in the winter) would be a huge advantage. Now, what makes this all a decision making dilemma for me, is that more than anything I want to get my own flat.

I basically can afford one or the other right now, and I'm on the fence about which is the right decision to make. I've been saving for a car, and now have enough for either a car, or a deposit for a flat. If I get a car, it's going to take quite a while for me to be able to save that money again for a flat, but if I get a flat, it's going to take a while for me to get that money again for a car. Can you see where I'm at?

To me, a car is a luxury not a necessity. If I moved I'd be moving closer to work, but I'd be further away from friends and family and wouldn't see them so often. I think I already know the answer to my question, but I'm not sure if it's going to be one I'll regret....

Image from Google


Any advice guys?

Daisy xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment