Tuesday 4 August 2015

Real Techniques complexion sponge

Hi there!

When it comes to applying foundation, I've tried almost every technique know to man (or woman) From hands to sponges to brushes, and I haven't quite found the perfect tool for me. That was of course until I decided to try the Real Techniques complexion sponge.


This is a bright orange make up sponge similar to a beauty blender. However, the thing I love about this, is that unlike any other make up sponge out there, this one has a flat edge.



I like using the pointed part to get into the corner of my eyes with concealer, however the flat part of this sponge makes applying and blending foundation/concealer under the eyes so much easier. I do actually tend to use the flat part for most of my face if I'm honest, it's just so easy to use.

If you've never used a make up sponge before, I'd definitely recommend giving this one a go. All you do, is run the sponge under water and it expands by about 2 times its original size. To apply your foundation, you just bounce the sponge onto your face and it blends like a dream.

I like to dot foundation onto my skiing and blend it that way. I do find that this sponge gives the best flawless finish too.

Which is your preferred method to apply foundation? 

Daisy xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I have this sponge and I love it! I think it's right up there with the beauty blender and is way cheaper. I love the unique shape too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives such a good coverage and finish to foundation doesn't it? :) Definitely my favourite way to apply my make up

    Daisy xo

    ReplyDelete