Saturday 1 August 2015

Avon ultimate volume

Hi there!

I'm very basic when it comes to hair care - shampoo, conditioner and the odd hair mask.

However, that all changed  around two months ago when I discovered Avon's advance techniques Ultimate volume boosting treatment: 


Phew that's a long name!

I have pretty heavy and flat hair, so anything that promises a volume boost is definitely worth a try.
After washing and towel drying my hair, I spray this into the roots of my hair and give a little 'ruffle' to my roots using my fingers to ensure the product isn't just sitting on top. I then either let my hair dry naturally or use a hair dryer.

Once dried, my hair definitely has volume, it no longer looks flat or weighed down and actually feels a lot softer too. There's no crunchy feeling or greasy look left behind like with some other hair products.

This is something that I now can't be without and have to use after every single wash. If you have flat or weighed down hair and need a little volume, this is one for you. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Do you have a favourite hair product to add volume?

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment