Thursday 30 July 2015

Dove summer glow

Hi there!

I had a work night out not too long ago and wanted to wear a dress, however my whole body was 50 shades of tan - golden brown face and arms, slightly tanned chest......and transparent legs. I've never been one or tanning (fake or in the sun) however this mismatch of tan was an emergency and I needed a quick fix.

A few weeks ago I picked up the Dove Summer glow gradual tanner and thought this event would be the perfect opportunity to test this out.


I applied this straight after a shower instead of my usual body lotion. The product itself was just like any other moisturiser, and didn't show any signs of colour straight away. On waking the next morning my legs were looking a beautiful golden colour, however I did notice the product had clung to my knees where I had a little dry skin. After a little advice, I applied a thick cream to any dry skin and didn't seem to have the problem again.

The colour lasted two to three days before starting to fade (I applied it three nights running just to test it out first) and it seemed to fade nice and evenly which pleasantly surprised me, I thought it would be patchy.It did have a slight scent to it but not one I found at all off putting. 

I now use this every other night to keep up my tan and I love it. It doesn't look at all like a fake tan to me, just as if I've caught a little sun. I'm super pale and this looks so natural on me. So, if you have really light skin and are looking for a tan, I'd definitely recommend giving this a go

What's your favouruite fake tan?

Daisy xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this but after reading your review I definitely will, it seems to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! So easy to use, and it gives such a nice colour too :)

      Daisy xo

      Delete