Tuesday 28 July 2015

The prefect trio for oily/ combination skin

Hi there!

As you may know, I have oily skin and have had a mission and a half to find a foundation that will stay in place all day. I've now discovered my holy grail foundation which I've previously reviewed, and wanted to share with you two products that work amazingly well at holding up alongside this foundation.




To start off, I apply the l'oreal infallible mattifying primer as my base. This is a silicone, gel like formula which seems to smooth out my skin and creates the perfect base for my foundation. And seems to be the best at keeping my make up in place all day long. (Full review to follow)

Next up is my holy grail foundation, the Estée Lauder double wear foundation in Bone. This is smudge, budge, sweat and water proof and is without a doubt the best foundation I've tried yet. 

Lastly to set my make up, I use the MAC studio fix powder in NC20 (full review here) This not only lasts all day and keeps me looking matte, but it also never oxidises like so many other powders I've used. It also adds a little extra coverage and leaves my skin looking flawless.

Because I work 9 hour shifts and I'm out of the house pretty much 12 hours, I have my make up on a prettttty long time. If I have to touch up (which I rarely do) it's only ever once a day around lunch time. Other than that, my make up still looks great at the end of a working day. Even in the high heat we've been having here in the UK.

Which are your favourite three base products? 

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment