Sunday 26 July 2015

A little life ramble

Hi there!

I previously posted three separate life posts about, well life in general, but decided I wasn't sure if I wanted my blog to go down that path. However sometimes I just need a little ramble and feel that maybe it's nice to have a little something different mixed in with beauty posts.

So, here it goes.

To quote Ed Sheeran 'Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes' Well yes it can! To have feelings for someone that you know you can't be with is pretty pants, believe me! It's like being on a roller coaster with 5,000 loops and no way of getting off until you've been around each and every loop 10 times.

You tell yourself that you know it's never going to work, that you need to stop thinking about that person, that you need to stop the feelings. And then your heart tells you that it could work one day, you're not allowed to stop thinking about that person and that you're never allowed to stop the feelings.

The head and the heart will always have a constant battle. And the heart, in my opinion, will always win.

To get over someone you have such strong feelings will never work out unless they completely break your heart, or you never have to see or hear from them again. I'm not sure which would be worse to be honest. To stop thinking of them goes quite well for a day or two, and then you see them or hear them and in rushes the 10,000 butterflies invading your stomach.

Image from google

Don't you wish you could switch off your feelings for a little while?

Daisy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment