Saturday 25 July 2015

Lush butterball

Hi there!

I've already posted about my all time favourite bath bomb from Lush, and today I wanted to talk to you about my second favourite bath bomb: Butterball


This one doesn't do anything too exciting with the bath water so I won't bore you with a water picture, however it does amazing things to the skin.

This is filled with cocoa butter which is amazing for the skin. The bath water feels silky, luxurious and oily (in a good way) ,and like the Tisty Tosty bath bomb, means you don't need to moisturise afterwards. It smells great too, just like cocoa butter which I love.

The only thing I don't love, is having to clean the bathtub! But it is so worth it.

A short but sweet review, not a lot needs to be said about this ball of greatness. It speaks for itself.

Daisy xoxo





9 comments:

  1. I haven't tried many bath bombs from Lush but this one sounds really lovely! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice one to try out, and great if you have dry skin :)

      Daisy xo

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but I like the sound of it! Will have to pick it up next time I'm in LUSH :)

    Charlotte ~ http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it! Such a simple one, but an absolute fave of mine

      Daisy xo

      Delete
  3. Love this one <3 leaves your skin feeling amazing! :)
    Chloe xx
    chloebee1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it?!! Always one I repurchase when I go to Lush

      Daisy xo

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried this but heard many good things about it! Just seems so simple but effective! Great review

    Laura Likes Beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the simple bath bombs do better things for your skin! I might have to try this one next time I'm in Lush :)
    elleandherbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really worth giving a go! :)

    Daisy xo

    ReplyDelete