Tuesday 11 August 2015

A £1.00 YSL dupe

Hi there!

One of my favourite brands of lipsticks has to be YSL. Their Rouge volupte range is amazing! I only own two shades as they are quite pricey, however, slowly but surely I shall be adding more.

The latest to be added to my ever growing lipstick collection is shade 19 'Fuchsia in Rage'  from the rouge volupte shine range.

Now, around a week ago, I was having a little rake through all of my make up and came across a make up revolution lipstick in the shade 'Crime' and noticed, it's a pretty amazing dupe for the YSL lipstick!!



I swatched both side by side and couldn't believe how similar they both are. The YSL has a little more sheen to it (as it's a rouge volupte shine) and is the smallest amount darker than 'Crime' from Make up revolution. I would say the MUR is a little longer wearing than the YSL, but other than that, these two could be twins.


So, if you're considering buying 'Fuchsia in Range' from YSL, definitely swatch 'Crime' first. You may just save yourself a buck or two

Do you have any lipstick dupes?

Daisy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment