Wednesday 12 August 2015

High end make up haul

Hi there!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: payday can only mean one thing - SHOPPING.

There's one thing I had to repurchase as I'd ran out, but the others were things that I needed (yes needed, not wanted) and couldn't resist when payday rolled around.

Let's get on with the haul shall we?



* Urban Decay 'Naked Smoky' palette - I've had this about a week now, and haven't stopped using it

* Urban Decay naked skin concealer - I've wanted this since it was first released, so finally decided to bite the bullet 

* MAC Brave lipstick - A cult favourite

* MAC Viva glam II - I swatched this instore, and couldn't resist

* Estée Lauder double wear foundation - My all time favourite foundation

Have you picked up any goodies lately? 

Daisy xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Estee Lauder Double Wear is definitely the best foundation I've ever used. Good picks!

    x Vanessa
    http://www.flipandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it! I refuse to try anything else now :)

      Daisy xoxo

      Delete