Saturday 15 August 2015

Sanctuary Spa body moisture spray

Hi there!

When it comes to moisturising after a shower, I'm the laziest person I know. All I want to do is throw on my clothes and be out of the door, or chuck on my PJs and chill for the night.
I have, however, decided lately to start looking after myself better, and whist I've started eating healthier, I also need to take care of my skin and body too.

Browsing boots a couple of weeks ago, I decided to try out the Sanctuary Spa body moisture spray - moisturiser in spray form, what's not to love?


After a shower, I towel dry my skin and spray a light mist of this all over my body, and let it do it's magic. I've let this soak into my skin without rubbing it in and although it does dry relatively quickly, I like to massage it in. I feel like it's doing more goodness that way......just me being silly I think.


This does soak in quick, so there's no need to flap around like a weirdo waiting for it drying. This is one of the things I love about it. There's nothing more annoying than being in a hurry and having to wait for moisturiser to dry.

It has a bit of a scent to it, but it's not overpowering. It's more of a luxurious scent than a perfume, so I find that it works well alongside perfumes. 
Last but not least, this leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft and not at all greasy.

This is something that I know I shall repurchase time and time again.

What's your favourite body moisturiser?

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment