Tuesday 18 August 2015

Maybelline master sculpt

Hi there!

Contouring used to be something I'd dabble in once in a while if I was feeling adventurous or if I was heading into town for a night out with the girls. However, slowly but surely I've started to contour on a daily basis and wanted to share with you my new found love: Maybelline master sculpt...



In this little compact of goodness, you get a matte contour shade and a beautiful shimmer highlight. Both shades compliment each other perfectly and I've literally worn this every day since buying it.
The contour isn't overly pigmented (I did buy mine in the lightest shade) but is pigmented enough to make a strong enough contour to see. The highlight gives more of a sheen, there's a little shimmer but not too much - no discoball looking cheeks for us!

I apply my contour with the brush provided, and blend it out with a fluffy angled brush. For me, this gives the perfect chiseled look without looking too harsh. I love the packaging, not only is it sturdy, but it also contains a brush and a small mirror, perfect for travel.


The contour is more on the neutral shade - no sunburnt or muddy look for us paler gals, even though it looks a little on the warm side in the swatch, it transfers to the skin more neutral.
The highlight is a pretty, again, neutral shade and gives the skin a pretty sheen. 


This is a definite must for me now, I've even recommended it to family and friends, who are now just as in love as I am.

What's your favourite contour product?

Daisy xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment