Saturday 22 August 2015

Lush honey bee bath bomb

Hi there!

Time, for another Lush review. This time, something not rose scented but something just as nice: Honey bee bath bomb.....


This bath bomb turns the water a very interesting shade of yellow, and leaves little particles of a sand like residue at the bottom. It did stain the bath a little once drained, however a little rub and it's good as new, nothing to be put off by that's for sure.


The first time I smelt this in Lush I had to buy to as I fell in love with the scent. This smells like honey should taste (I like the taste of honey, but this just smells so much better)

I don't think the scent of this is as strong as other bath bombs I've tried, and doesn't seem to last on the skin as long either. However, it does leave my skin felling so so so soft after my bath, and once again allows me to be lazy and not apply a moisturiser afterwards.

You've done it once again Lush, another great product!

Previous reviews:


What's your favourite honey scented bath product?

Daisy xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment