Tuesday 25 August 2015

My three MAC nudes

Hi there!

The '90's lip' is something that has worked it's way into the beauty trend and is one I think may stick around for quite some time. I've always loved nude lipsticks, I just think they go with any make up look, and everyone can pull off a nude lipstick.

I currently have three lipsticks that fall into the '90's lip' and reach for those three lipsticks over any other that I own. So, instead of doing separate reviews on each shade, I figured I'd stick them all into one post for you all.

Less rambling, more reviewing:



The three shades I have are (lightest to darkest) Modesty, Viva glam II and Brave


* Modesty is more of a brown nude and is a little warmer than Viva glam II. This is a creamsheen which is a beautiful glossy finish

* Viva glam II is a light, neutral nude shade with a hint of mauve, and one that suits warm, cool, neutral, light and dark skin tones. This is a satin finish, which is in between a matte and a glossy finish

* Brave is 'that lipstick' and may just be my favourite. This is a pinky mauve shade, and looks so pretty on pale skin tones. Again this is a satin finish so gives a mix of a matte and glossy finish.

There are a few other nude/browns that I have on my wishlist, so watch this space.....

What are your favourite nudes?

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment