Thursday 27 August 2015

Maybelline lash sensational mascara

Hi there!

During the last month, I think I've tried out three new mascara's and didn't get along with any of them. The reason? I'm so picky when it comes to my lashes.

I picked up and tried 3 different types from 3 different brands, and needed up having to go out and repurchase old faithful Maybelline Lash Sensational:


This has yet to let me down yet and seems to be the only mascara I have used that I can open up and use straight away (usually I open a mascara and leave it for around a week to dry out a little)

This mascara has a curved, rubber wand with tiny bristles that reach and coat each and every lash. Each coat adds a tonne of volume, and manages to separate and lengthen all at the same time.



I always buy the regular, non waterproof formula but do find that it stays put pretty well, even when it comes to removing it. I have a great make up remover so don't find this an issue and actually like that it's budge proof, it makes this the perfect mascara for those hot summer days.

If you're looking for THE mascara: Gives length, adds volume, separates each lash and is budge proof then this is the mascara for you. It's definitely one that I know I'll continue to purchase time and time again.

Have you tried this mascara yet? 

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment