Wednesday 11 November 2015

Life, blogging and work. A little update post

Hi there.

I wanted to do a little life post today instead of a beauty post, as there are a few things I wanted to get off my chest, update you on, and hopefully get some advice on. It's a rainy day and I have it the day off work, so thought why not just let my fingers type my thoughts......

Blogging:

Blogging for me is a hobby. It's something I never really though about, I just decided one day to share my beauty thoughts with the world. My only problem with blogging, is time. Lack thereof. I work full time, 9 hour days 5 days a week, and never have the time or energy to put my all into posts sometimes. And of course with the dark nights coming in thick and fast, I have limited opportunity to take nice pictures.
I'm going to try and figure out a schedule so that I can squeeze a little blogging back into my life, because it is something that I enjoy and helps me keep my mind off the real world. I think I'd also like to add other posts every now and then, life updates, TAG's and maybe foodie posts. What do you think?

Work:

This is always a tough subject. I'm 29 and still don't know which path I'm supposed to take. I've never known what I wanted to do as a career, so I couldn't go to university as I wouldn't have a clue what subject to do. Make up has always been a passion of mine and being a freelance make up artist would be amazing. However, it's such a fast paced and competitive industry and I sometimes wonder if I'd lose the passion if I was doing it as a job. Does that make any sense?
I've had four (including my current one) long term jobs and haven't enjoyed any. They're just a way to earn a living, but that's not how I think life should be. You spend the majority of life at work, so it should be something that you enjoy, right?

Life:

Where does one even begin? Life can be very challenging sometimes. Things don't always go to plan, people lie, people change, and it can sometimes feel like you're on a roller-coaster. I have no idea which direction I'm going in life either if I'm honest, all I know is I want to enjoy every single minute of it. I have some life decisions to make, I know travelling is top of that list......

That's my little ramble over with, hope I didn't bore you all too much! I promise, my next post will be a beauty related one.

Have a great day whatever you're doing

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment