Sunday 8 November 2015

La Roche Posay Serozinc

Hi there!

I've been pushing this review to the side for quite some time, as I never really felt that it did a great deal for me. However, I've completely changed my mind and couldn't prolong this post any longer.

What is it I hear you say...... none other than the much loved La Roche Posay Serozinc:


I bought this because of the hype and was pretty disappointed at first as I never noticed it doing anything for my skin.
However I had a break out a few weeks back and found that no matter what I used, nothing would clear it up. I had stopped using Serozinc - as I just felt it wasn't doing anything - but decided to give it one last try, and I'm so happy that I did.

I did my usual skin care routine one night, and spritzed my face with this before my moisturiser. Much to my surprise the next morning, the spots I had a battle with had reduced massively in size and redness, and seemed to dry up (eww I know) literally overnight. I applied it again that morning and evening and by the second day, my skin was looking 100% better.

I've started to use this morning and night religiously again and genuinely couldn't be without it. It's a life and skin saviour!

If you have trouble with breakouts, I'd say give this a go. It's such a great product and I'd recommend it to everyone..

Have you tried anything from La Roche Posay?

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment