Thursday 29 October 2015

The Balm Cabanaboy blush

Hi there.

A got a little bit of a surprise when I walked into Superdrug not too long ago, and spotted The Balm right in front of me!

Mary-Loumanizer from The Balm is my favourite and most used highlighter, and I've been itching to try out more products from the brand. So who was I to resist when I saw a fully stocked stand?

Cheek products are my favourite things to buy, so I decided to try out Cabanaboy blush.



I always tend to reach for plum and mauve shades, and this shade is just that. This is a beautiful neutral plum blush with a little teeny bit of a sheen and I think I'm in love. Cabanaboy is highly pigmented and so soft to apply. I've used this every day since I bought it and it's made me want to try even more shades.



Some cheek products I use tend to fade throughout the day, most of the time because I touch my face constantly and manage to rub them off, but this literally lasted all day long and still looked like I'd applied it that very morning.

The packaging is such a selling point for me too, with vintage style pictures and sturdy cardboard makes it so unique. This blush has a pretty decent size mirror in it too which makes it such a perfect blush to pop into your make up bag for travelling or just day to day use.

This will absolutely be making it to my next favourites post, believe me!

Have you tried anything from The Balm? What's your favourite?

Daisy xoxo

2 comments: