Saturday 24 October 2015

A mini Kiko haul

Hi there.

Today I wanted to share a teeny tiny haul with you all. I've heard so many great things about the brand Kiko and decided I could restrain myself no longer and had to make a little purchase myself. Most of the things I had on my shopping list had sold out, but I managed to get four things.





* An eyeshadow in the shade 137 £2.90 - This is a beautiful shimmery cranberry shade



* A smart lipstick in the shade 915 £3.90 - A glossy plum shade, perfect for Autumn/Winter



* Two lip liners in the shades 712 and 715 £2.50 each - 712 is a warm mauve/brown shade and 715 is a cool toned purple

Just from swatching this beauties I'm already impressed, and definitely can't wait to buy more!

Do you have any recommendations?

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment