Sunday 18 October 2015

Primark lip liners

Hi there!

I've been very naughty and not posted (again) in a while. Juggling a full time 6-day-a-week job and blogging isn't such an easy task. Throw in there every day tasks and driving lessons, it's some what impossible. However, I've managed to drop a day at work (wooohoooo) and hopefully my driving lessons are coming to an end.

So, without further ado: I bring to you a new post......

For quite some time now I've worn a lip liner underneath my lipstick as I find I get a longer wear from my lipstick. I have a ridiculous amount of liners, but shopping in Primark a little while ago I spotted they had their own range for £1.00 and couldn't pass them up.





The first one that caught my eye was the mauve/brown shade (one thing I wish was that they had shade names/numbers) Upon swatching this in store I thought it looked pretty similar to MAC's 'Brave' lipstick, so decided to pick this up so that I could wear it alongside my lippy.



The next shade I couldn't leave the store without, is this more warm toned nude. I just figured a gal can never have too many nudes, and this would work great on it's own or maybe with a nude/clear gloss on top.

I've worn both shades so much since picking them up and love them so much that I decided to pick up a few more for my freelance kit (I recently decided to chase my MUA Dream)
These liners are so creamy which makes them so easy to apply - they just glide on, they're super pigmented - they're just like a lipstick, and they last pretty much all day. I've worn them alone and underneath a lipstick, and get around 6 hours if not more wear out of them.

As I mentioned earlier, these are £1.00 each, so if you're on the hunt for a creamy, pigmented, long lasting and inexpensive lip liner, then I'd wholeheartedly recommend trying these out.

Have you tried anything from Primark's make up range?

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment