Tuesday 6 October 2015

Sally Hansen insta-dri top coat

Hi there!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I hate waiting for nail polish to dry. Are you with me ladies?

I've heard so many great things about a lot of the Sally Hansen nail polishes, be that nail treatments or colours, so when I spotted their Insta-Dri I figured it would be worth trying out:


This says to apply your chosen nail polish and then apply a coat of the Insta-Dri on top. Following said instructions, I applied two coats of my regular nail polish and then a coat of this straight away, and to my surprise, my nails were dry within seconds.

I've tried an eyelash dry oil before which worked wonders, but could get a little messy, however this is a nail polish so there's no mess. Perfect. This is something I use every time I paint my nails, I just apply my nail polish, then add a coat of this and I'm ready to go.

I do also think that this helps keep my nail polish on for a little longer than other top coats I've used. What more could you ask for? A quick drying, long wearing, glossy top coat.

Have you tried any products from Sally Hansen?

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment