Saturday 19 September 2015

Current beauty favourites #2

Hi there!

It's been a while since my last beauty faves post so I figured it was about time I posted another one. I decided against doing a monthly favourites as some months I only have 1 or 2 things I've been loving, and that would make for a pretty boring post right? 

Anyway, on with the faves of the moment:

Skin Care:



* Vaseline spray and go moisturiser. This is now my everyday moisturiser. I used to only moisturise every night after a shower, but because this is such an effortless product, I now moisturise every morning. This dries so quick which means I can throw on my clothes straight away

Make Up:



* Maybelline Master sculpt contour kit. I've had this for a few weeks now, and have used and loved it every single day. I have a full review here however, in a nut shell - this is amazing!! It's so blendable, not orange or muddy and great for travel

* MAC Brave lipstick. I'd had my eye on this shade for the longest time, but have a ridiculous amount of lipsticks and didn't feel like I needed it. However I bit the bullet, and am so glad that I bought it. It's a beautiful mauve/nude/brown and is a shade that will suit everyone

* MAC Rule eyeshadow. I recently posted   a review about this shade, and again it's something I use every single day. It's a perfect transition shade for all skin tones and all eyeshadow looks

What have you been loving?

Daisy xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment