Sunday 13 September 2015

Urban Decay naked skin concealer

Hi there!

When it comes to concealer, my holy grail has to be the Collection lasting perfection concealer in 'light' Although I love this, I do find that it's best for concealing blemishes and discolouration, but not so much for highlighting as I'm super pale.

I was on the fence about buying the Urban Decay naked skin and the Nars radiant creamy concealer. Guess which one won.......


As I said I wanted a concealer to highlight my under eye area so picked up the shade 'Fair neutral' which is definitely light enough to highlight:


The consistency is thicker than I thought, I'm not sure why I thought it would be lighter, however I quite like a thicker concealer as I find it has a better coverage. And, this one does. I'd say this is a full coverage, so if you're looking for a concealer to cover blemishes/discolouration then this would be great for that too.

As a highlight, this shade is perfect for me. I apply two triangles under my eyes then blend out with a damp Real Techniques sponge and find that it gives me a perfect flawless highlight.

As I've mentioned before in previous posts, I usually wear my make up for around 12 - 13 hours on a working day, and this definitely keeps up with that. I never have to touch up my concealer, there's no fading and no creasing.

Would I recommend this concealer? Absolutely! The coverage is amazing, the shade is perfect and the finish is beautiful. 10/10 Urban Decay

Daisy xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked this concealer as I'm such a fan :) I really like this at the moment as a lighter alternative to the Nars xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely going to be a repurchase when I run out! :)

      Daisy xo

      Delete