Friday 11 September 2015

Beauty haul #2

Hi there.

For some reason lately, I haven't been in a make up buying mood. Shocking, I know! I've gone into Boots and Superdrug countless times recently, and nothing has caught my eye.

I did have to repurchase a moisturiser yesterday, and ended up picking up a few things in Superdrug and a few other places. Everyone loves a haul post right? 

Superdrug:


* MUA Bronzed perfection bronzer. I contour every day, but never use a bronzer to bronze up my skin. I thought it was about high time I jumped on that band wagon, so picked this up to try out

* Make up Revolution Pressed powder in translucent. I've been wanting to use a lighter setting powder for under my eyes to highlight a little, and I'm a huge Make up revolution fan so figured why not try out one of their powders


Wilko:




* Essence Liquid lipstick in 03 Almost real. This is a new product form essence and I'm a sucker for lipstick/lip gloss/lip liner and couldn't resist picking this up.

* Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel in 02 Browny brows. I admit it, I have an obsession with eyebrows....the more products to try out, the better.....


Lush:




* Mask of Magnaminty. I've had a seriously annoying breakout on my chin for a little while now, and nothing seems to clear it. I've heard nothing but great things about this mask, so decided to try it out for myself.

Well, that was sort but sweet. I think I've had a bit of a mental block when it comes to buying make up. Nothing seems to jump out at me lately!

Have you bought any beauty bits lately?

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment