Saturday 14 November 2015

Current beauty favourites #3

Hi there.

I come baring another beauty favourites post for you all. I've been trying out a few new products lately, and new instantly that they'd make it to this post.

So, here are the things I've been loving lately:



Make up:

* Collection Blush and Glow palette - I've been using this little palette constantly since I bought it, in particular the highlight shade. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin without making me look like a glitter ball

* The Balm CabanaBoy blush - Another new product and another I've used every day since buying it. This is a gorgeous berry blush which is perfect for the Autumn and winter. It lasts from the time I apply it to the time I remove my make up some hours later, can't wait to buy more shares from The Balm

* Urban Decay Naked skin concealer - I'm almost out of this concealer, and I will for sure be repurchasing it. It's such a great shade for concealing and highlighting and the coverage is amazing

* Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel - I'm obsessed with any and all eyebrow products, and my new addiction is this mascara from Essence. I use my pencil then powder as usual, then apply this to keep my brows in place. It's tinted so it adds a little colour as well as tames my brows

I'm sure there'll be another favourites post not too far in the future. What have been your favourite products to use recently? 

Daisy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment